I am a passionate web programmer, I have more then 8 years of experience in Web Development and working as a full-time Web Developer (PHP) for the last 6 years. I take great care to ensure each project is well-documented and easily maintainable so you can enhance a website as your company grows. My expertise in web application development field includes but not limited to:
• Project Management Experiences Utilizing: Agile, Scrum, DevOps Culture
• Frameworks: CakePHP, Symfony, Laravel/Lumen, Codeigniter, Bootstrap, Angular, MEAN, sails js. React
• API Integration: AWS, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Twilio, Stripe, Paypal, WePay, Authorize.net, NetPay
• Tools: GIT, PHPUnit, Composer, Vagrant, Bower, Grunt, Webpack
• Database: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• Utilizes CI/CD Tools such as: AWS Cloud Formation, AWS CodePipline, Jenkins, AWS ECS Docker, GitHub, Atlassian JIRA, Gitlab, BitBucket
• Services/Systems: Apache Webserver, LAMP, Linux
• Performance Monitoring: Google Analytics, Search Console, GTMetrix, Google Speed Insight
• Source Code Version Control: Git, Bitbucket, GitLab, GitHub
• Expert in Office Suits: Microsoft Office 2016 Professional
My best strength is to learn new things very quickly. It will take a very short time for me to start work in a totally new environment.
I am highly motivated, self-managed and well-qualified web developer. I focused on providing high-quality work with in-time delivery, Implementation of cutting-edge development technology, extra cost avoidance, Implementation of best practices. I prefer the quality of coding instead of quantity of work. So if you are in a rush to finish a project without maintaining the standards, I am not the right guy for you. I am strict as much as possible on DRY (Don’t Repeat Yourself).
I am always committed and dedicated to work and available online most of the time. Let’s discuss your requirements. We will make a beautiful and outstanding application together.